California Design Den crafts our luxurious bedding with easy care in mind. Our pure, 100% sheets are supremely comfortable, fade-resistant, and designed to get softer with every wash.
To launder your sheets, use a regular wash cycle and tumble dry low. Remove your sheets from the dryer right after the cycle ends to keep wrinkles at bay.
To launder our 100% cotton duvet covers, quilts, or comforters, wash warm on the gentle cycle and tumble dry low. Warm iron, if required.
Check detailed care instructions on individual product pages.
More tips on care:
- Iron on the warm setting for that brand-new look and feeling
- Use only non-chlorine bleach
- Use mild Fabric Softeners
- Sheets from the Dryer can be directly used
- Wash separately from towels and jeans, which can cause snags and pilling
- Rotate sets to extend the life of your linens
- Store your fitted sheet and pillowcases inside the flat sheet
- Line your linen cabinet with acid-free paper
- Avoid storing in plastic containers
For additional questions about care, contact customer service at email@example.com